How You Can Help
Centering Space is a collaborative ministry of the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine and is managed by a dedicated staff of two Co-Anchors and an Advisory Board.
In addition, many of the regular attendees take on very important volunteer roles throughout the year.
Here are some ways you can volunteer your time:
- Maintain the garden during the spring, summer and fall months
- Offer to assist with meal preparation for retreatants or programs
- Plan and lead a program at Centering Space
- Offer to assist staff in general cleaning projects
- Write a book review for the website
- Assist with general website maintenance